What you can expect
We like to get to know our patients in order to provide a personal and positive customer experience. To assist with this, your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and a review of your treatment options.
In most cases, the required treatment can be done or at least started on the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment in order to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any X-rays that were taken by a previous dentist, if applicable. You can request that your previous dentist or physician forwards these to our practice or you can bring them along yourself
- Kindly disclose any medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment. This includes diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc
- A list of medications you are currently taking such as heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc
- If you have dental insurance, please bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims more efficiently
- You can fill out a New Patient Form and bring it along to your first visit with us
Please note that all patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.